Need your business cards before Christmas? Last orders need to be in by 12pm Thursday 19th December. But don’t leave it top the last minute – Order Now!
Written by Suze Chalmers
Some of the best Go Green Energy Saving tricks and tips that we’ve discovered to help save energy are:
- Turn everything off at the wall when not needed
- Change all light bulbs for energy-efficient ones (some savings are long term but worth it!)
- Use solar chargers / batteries / panels where possible
- Draught proof all windows and doors
- Dress in layers (natural fabrics work best) – remove or add as needed – and snuggle up (like the polar bears) for extra warmth (but only in appropriate situations of course ;o )
- Turn off the TV and the computer – go outside and exercise or visit friends (for a double saving)
- Eat more raw foods – less cooking saves energy
- Try using a solar or thermal slowcooker
(though solar does work best when it’s not raining cats and dogs!! LOL!)
- Put coverings (blinds or curtains) on all windows – this will keep heat in or out as required. Glass is a great conductor, so this where you will lose (wanted) or gain (unwanted) heat!
- Isolate rooms that you are heating or cooling – hang a groovy (second-hand) blanket if there isn’t a door
In the office:
- Charge a “tax” for lights or computers left on when they shouldn’t be (also works at home with the kids)
- Review your energy needs regularly – and be prepared to change processes to help reduce energy
- Set up your network to automatically turn off computers etc that don’t need to be on, and to automatically turn on any that must be running before you arrive
- Upgrade equipment to the most energy-efficient model as soon as is feasible
- Get a combined fax, printer, scanner – one machine, three functions, one third of the energy
If you submit a print ready file before noon, we’ll have your cards to you within 3 working days! (Available in Metro areas Australia only, please allow up to 5 working days for all other areas). Please note that payment is due before production begins, so please send through you remittance to avoid delays! With Ecoprint quick print time, you’re in good hands.
Looking to add some extra spice to your brand? Ecoprint doesn’t just print – we also graphic design all print media, helping you stand out from your competitors. Our graphic design and marketing services have achieved some pretty amazing results over the years, but follow this link and see our great graphic design work. All our graphic design is overseen by Head Creative and Director Steven Vawdrey, from Studio Two to ensure strong brand and communication through your print material. Studio Two can also build digital solutions and recommend marketing strategies to help grow your business.
When working with Ecoprint to develop your designs, all working files will be provided to you once designs are complete. We can help with basic business card designs, flyers, books and custom print projects with foiling, UV coating, die cuts and many many more options. We can even clean up your logo if it’s in poor shape (This is a pretty popular request).
Keep in mind that by using a qualified graphic designer, your print will have extra shine and stand out from other business cards, flyers, posters etc. Using a designer will also ensure that your graphic are crisp and colour works just right. If you have very specific colour requests, be sure to chat to us about Spot colour and Pantone matching.
We’re happy to meet in person and discuss your needs if required. Although predominantly we work through email and/or video calls if required. All files are delivered to you for approval via email or Google Drive.
With design projects, we generally require a part payment to begin your designs, and final full payment once it is approved. Our graphic design hourly rate is competitive, and we’re quick at completing work.
If you’re looking at ensuring your brand stands out – consider using Ecoprint for your graphic design needs. Call us 07 5545 4782 or email email@example.com
Business cards, book printing, brochures and stationery printing in Australia now has an environmental priority and Ecoprint is here to take your promotional material into the future of print. Whatever your requirements, we can work with you. We deliver print Australia wide. Ecoprint can also work with you to develop your designs, to make your communication stand out from your competition.
Put simply, Ecoprint was developed to offer a more sustainable alternative to traditional print communications. While we are still using a finite resource to develop our product, we ultimately aim to provide a print product made completely from recycled materials to ensure print is part of everyone’s future.